Frequently Asked Questions
It is a device that deactivates 99.98% of Germs including Virus, Bacteria and Fungus in an indoor environment.
Cynosure Industries Team has designed developed and manufactured this device.
- Power Consumption: 20 – 25W
- Voltage: 220 Volt
- Coverage: 10,000 cubic feet
- Dimension: 15cm(W) x 25cm(H) x 30cm(L)
CAIS works through the reaction of negatively and positively charged ions. The ions attach to airborne pathogens, such as viruses causing a chemical reaction on the cell membrane’s surface. This deactivates the viruses, rendering them harmless, so they can no longer spread or cause infection.
CAIS is the leading innovator in indoor air sanitization and purification products that results in healthier, more productive indoor environments in institutional, commercial, residential and industrial applications. CAIS uses highly efficient bipolar ionization technology to kill harmful airborne viruses and neutralizes indoor air pollutants.
The ionised particles neutralise positively charge Spike Proteins on the virus.
It breaks the chain of virus movement, reduces infectivity and prevents transmission from one virus positive person to others.
CAIS has passed through several laboratory tests and practical tests.
- Certified and Tested at NABL Accredited Lab. The efficacy study of Air Ionization System was conducted on MS2 Coliphage Virus and the Host Bacteria as E.coli Famp. The Viral suspension was spread and treated with CAIS (Air Ionization System) for 5 minutes and the percentage reduction of the Virus load was 99.98%. The NABL Lab certified in its test report that, “The Air Ionization Sanitization System was found to reduce the Spiked MS2 Phage Virus upto 99.98% after 5 minutes of exposure time. Thus, this system is found to be effective in reducing the challenged Virus load.”
- The Air Ionization System (CAIS) was put on comparison Fungal test on public domain. The bread pieces were treated with CAIS (Air Ionization System) for 5 days and no Fungus was formed on the bread pieces.
- The Spanish Ministry of Defence Biological Laboratory in Spain has proven the effectiveness of Air Ionization Technology in reduction of MS2 BacterioPhage, a surrogate for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), in indoor environments.
Yes CAIS is absolutely safe on Humans, Animals and Plants.
CAIS is designed to be used at indoor environment. It keeps your indoor environment Germs Free including viruses.
The entry level CAIS model is designed to effectively cover a room size of 1000 sqft with a ceiling hight of 10 feet. Thus the entry level CAIS model can effectively cover 10,000 cubic feet indoor environment. For sanitizing larger places like Shopping Malls, Cinema Complexes, Banquet/Large Halls, Through Central ACs and others we recommend installing Customized Models of CAIS.
Yes. CAIS is designed to work at all indoor including AC environment.
Ideally, in an indoor environment of 10,000 cubic feet the germs should start getting deactivated from 5 mins of operation. It is suggested that the device should be kept switched on for 30-45 mins for deactivating the viruses and germs in an indoor closed environment. If the doors/windows of the indoor environment is frequently opened then it is suggested to keep the device on for 30-45 mins till the closed environment is reached.
The CAIS device is a plug and play device. The product needs to be just plugged in and both the switches at the rear end of the product need to be turned on. The LED light indication and the movement of the fan will reflect normal functioning of the CAIS device.
As per test reports and NABL certification “The Air Ionization Sanitization System was found to reduce the Spiked MS2 Phage Virus upto 99.98% after 5 minutes of exposure time. Thus, this system is found to be effective in reducing the challenged Virus load.”
This product carries 1 year warranty.